“In the summer holiday we went to Hindleap Warren (its like a forest) for 3 days. I was really fun and exciting. We did lots of activities; high ropes, swimming, canoeing, night walk and an assault course.
The most important that I care about is my family because they have done everything for me and if it was not for them I wouldn’t be here today. They have supported me in tough times and I am very grateful of them.
The second most important is my beliefs because it makes me who I am,teaches me self-discipline and helps me to decisions.
The third the most important thing to me is education because it gives me knowledge so people don’t take advantage of me and also so I can get a good job with a reasonable wage.
The fourth thing I about is my community because its where I live and I want it to be a safe environment for young people.
The fifth I care about is my friends because we all look up to each other and help each other in times of need.
- The first reason is that you know how to survive by yourself
- Another good thing is that you learn how to communicate with others
- It is fun and you get to enjoy spending time with people around you
- You sleep in a tent – it’s different from sleeping in a house
- You learn how to cope with having animals around you
One day I asked my parents if I could get a rabbit, and they said yes and I got it the next morning, but first I had to go shopping to buy the food and the cage.
I am writing this blog help people who want a rabbit but doesn’t know how to look after one.
1. Do not feed it too much-it could die.
2.Clean the cage everyday-it will smell and their poo could infect them.
3. Always give them water and fruit and veg-to keep them happy and healthy.
4. Wash your hands before and after you touch it -your hand can be dirty and also infect them.
When other people think of me they think of me as a smart young boy full of potential and capabilities.
My true ambitions are studying famous battles for example the battle of Somme and the battle of waterloo. My other ambitions is looking at and playing with new pieces of technology and gadgets.
What I like about Wednesday club is the huge amount of opportunities and the trips available to every one that comes.